Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome!

And so it begins...

My blog, that is!  I'm SO excited for my first post!  I've been interested in nail polish for as long as I can remember.  It's such a fun and easy way to accessorize and have fun with color!  Over the last year I've discovered new worlds like All Lacquered UpScrangie, and the Makeup Alley Nail Board, and watched my stash quadruple in size!  Though I'll never compare to the goddesses behind those sites, I decided to create a home for my own polish love on the web, where I can show and review my current polishes, as well as the new ones I pick up along the way.  I hope you find my blog to be welcoming and informative, but most of all FUN!  I look forward to sharing my passion with you!

So grab your favorite polish and pull up a chair!  Without further ado, I bring you the *stunning* China Glaze VII!

(click to enlarge pictures)

Isn't she beautiful??  I really didn't expect anything more than to "like" this polish, but I absolutely fell in love!  This is 2 coats and it practically applied itself.  It was super shiny, even without Seche Vite.  It really hides its beauty in the bottle - you have to see this one on the nail.  PURE.  LOVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite! No spam or links to other websites in the comments. Thanks!!!